Datalogic’s Matrix 210N™ offers extreme reading performance with integrated serial, USB, Ethernet and PROFINET in an ultra-compact housing.
With a WVGA image sensor able to capture up to 60 frames per second, and a flexible and powerful illuminator, the Matrix 210N™ offers best-in-class reading performance for direct part-marked bar codes.
Unrivaled decoding libraries running on a high speed hardware platform deliver superior reading performance and decoding rates. With these combined features the Matrix 210N supports high
throughput systems which results in improved production efficiency.
Both read data and captured images are transferred using the on-board Ethernet ports. The captured images can be either saved internally or easily and quickly uploaded to external PCs for storage or offline analysis.
Compact dimensions with straight, right angle, or electronic variable focus options provide superb
contact reading capabilities and simple mechanical integration into small spaces.
Matrix 210N imager embeds the standard Matrix Series configuration software DL.Code that tremendously improves the ease of setup and is intuitive for the use and maintenance of the reader.
The Green Spot - projected onto the scanned object - provides easy and real-time feedback of the reading status without any additional software or accessories.
- Dynamic focus liquid lens models
- High performance DPM bar code reading
- On-board image saving
- Ultra-fast image acquisition
- Dimensions: 54 x 32 x 45mm
- Weight: 204g with Cable
- Case Material: Aluminum, plastic protective window cover
- Sensor: Image Resolution 780 x 480 WVGA - CMOS global shutter
- Frame Rate: 60 frames/Sec.
- Optical Focus Control: fixed
- Aiming System: Blue Ring LED System
- Symbologies: 1D Codes: all standard 1 dimensional symbologies, 2D Codes: Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR, Maxicode, Aztec, Postal Codes: Royal Mail, Japan Post, Planet, Postnet and many more
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100: EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, MODBUS TCP, Serial RS232/RS422/RS485 up to 115.2 Kbit/s + Aux RS232
- Reader networking: Datalogic ID-NET™
- Connectivity Modes: Master/Slave, Ethernet point to point
- Digital Inputs: 2 opto-isolated. Polarity insensitive and SW Programmable.
- Digital Outputs: 2 SW programmable, opto-coupled
- Programming Method: Windows™ based SW (DL.CODE™) via serial, USB and Ethernet
- User Interface: X-PRESS™, Embedded Human Machine Interface
Beeper, Push Button, 7 LEDs (Status, Comm., Trigger, Good Read, Ready, Power on, Network)
- Code Quality Metrics: AIM DPM, ISO/IEC 15416
- Power supply: Standard: 10 VDC to 30 VDC
- Power Consumption: 0.4 to 0.15 A, 4.5 W max
- Protection Class: IP65
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 70°C