The card printer Zebra ZXP Series 3 does a great job: create a professional yet affordable up to 700 cards per hour in optimum quality with a resolution of 12 dots per mm (300 dpi) with this printer. Its integrated image processing technology guarantees, depending on the version, perfect single and double-sided full-colour print results. Whether it is used for photos, text or barcodes - the end result is always attractive and professional, plus the card output is immediate. Thanks to the encoding capability for smart cards, the printer covers a wide range of applications for various industries. The ZXP Series 3 supports different card thicknesses between 0.25 to 1.02 mm; the feeder can be adjusted accordingly.
This compact card professional finds space in even the most narrow environments and convinces with its easy handling. The easily replaceable Load-N-Go ribbon cartridge, as well as the practical 16-character LCD display for status messages make it easier to use. Thanks to automatic colour ribbon calibration everything is kept as simple as possible for flawless operation, which facilitates work and maintenance for staff. Exclusively use Zebra high performance colour ribbons with the current Rev2 model. With it, the ZXP Series 3 card printer prints up to 280 full-colour images with a single colour ribbon. Because of increased parts made of biodegradable materials, the ribbons are not only economical, but also environmentally friendlier. The Rev2 version is fully backward compatible; the previous ribbons continue to correspond appropriately.
Connect the printer standard using Plug and Play via USB connection. Optionally set-up the ZXP Series 3 card printer on an Ethernet interface as a network printer, so that multiple users can access it simultaneously. For calling up online printer documentation and for reading the IP address with a mobile device, the ZXP Series 3 has an integrated NFC chip (Near Field Communication).
- True Colours® ix Series™ ZXP 3 highperformance ribbons with intelligent media technology
- High capacity, Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ dropin ribbon cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
More Standard Features
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB connectivity
- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers
- Energy Star Certified
- Print Touch NFC tag for online Printer documentation access
- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)
- Secure lock slot
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card
- Full color or monochrome printing
- Single- and dual-sided printing
- 700 cph monochrome single-sided
- 180 cph single-sided YMCKO
- 140 cph dual-sided YMCKOK
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
NOTE: The ZXP Series 3 printer is designed to work only with Zebra True Colours ix Series ZXP 3 high-performance ribbons.
- Zebra ix Series intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon.
- Integrated cleaning roller included on each ribbon.
- Media Starter Kit (single-sided)– 1 YMCKO ribbon, 200 30-mil PVC cards,
- Cleaning Kit: 4 print engine cleaning cards and 4 feeder cleaning cards, 1000 images
Operating temperature: 60° F (15° C) to 86° F (30° C)
Storage temperatures: 23° F (-5° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Operating humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Temperature: 41F to 77F (5C to 30C)
- Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing
- Do not store in directt sunlight
- Auto-switching single-phase AC power
- Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
- Frequency range : 47-63 Hz.
- Power requirement is 100W maximum continuous and 607W peak (for 450 microsec) output power.
- FCC Class A
Width: 7.9" (200 mm)
Height: 9.3" (236 mm)
Depth: 14.5" (368 mm)
Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- *Built-in 10/100 Ethernet connectivity
- *CardSense™ single-card feed mode
- ZebraCare™ extended product warranty programs
- *Lockable enclosure with obscure output bin
- USB V2.0 (cable included) - standard
- *Built-in 10/100 Ethernet - optional
Encoding Options and Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoder – ISO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1,2, and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card only
- *Smart card contact station ISO 7816
- *Combined rfid Contactless® ISO 14443 (13.56 MHz) and ISO 7816 Contact Encoder Specifications – PC/SC and EMV level 1 certified (50 card capacity [30 mil] external output hopper)
- Encoding over USB and Ethernet
NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Zebra genuine supplies is recommended.
- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1, 2.12" (54 mm) x 3.38"(86 mm)
- Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
- Smart Card Contact – ISO 7816-1,2,3,4
- Smart Card Contactless rfid Contactless® ISO 14443A/B
- Spot Color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness