The Toshiba B-FP3D is a compact and rugged portable three-inch printer with full colour LCD display. The most advanced product set of its kind on the market, it frees up workforces across a wide range of vertical sectors, allowing them to carry out their activities faster and smarter.
Designed for ease of use, the B-FP3D series represents cutting edge printing on the move. Whether for mobile point of sale, queue busting, issuing tickets or receipts at the roadside, or even enabling cash on delivery for logistical operations, the B-FP3D series offers the perfect solution.
A long-life powerful battery offers extended operational time and minimises unwelcome downtime. Additionally, a flexible range of charging options are available. For those already using any of Toshiba TEC’s B-EP portable products, the B-FP3D series is compatible with the existing power options. Meanwhile, for new applications it is uniquely configured to work with ‘off-the shelf’ chargers and also has an adaptor that enables the use of commercially available power supplies.
The B-FP3D also marks a world-first in portable printing with its utilisation of Qi wireless charging. Qi allows the user to replenish a device's battery using induction transfer, simply by placing it on top of a charging pad. This is achieved with no need for cables or adaptors other than to the wireless charger itself. This functionality has become increasingly popular in devices like smartphones and tablets and, thanks to Toshiba TEC’s advanced levels of innovation, printing technology customers can request this feature, too.
Successful mobile printing relies on speed and accuracy and with print speeds of up to six inches per second, faster processing with an advanced central processing unit (CPU) and a rapid boot time, the B-FP3D range can print labels and receipts quickly and efficiently at the touch of a button. The devices are robust too – they are protected on all sides by rubber bumpers and have passed drop tests of up to 1.6 m.
The hardware is only one part of the solution and these printers have the ability to not only expand existing mobile systems but come with the latest JPOS/OPOS drivers for retail operations, SDK and DLL for Apple iOS and Android APPs, in addition to the Win CE and Win Mobile SDK.
- Full colour LCD Display for easy operation
- Rugged and durable in extreame conditions
- Adaptable connectivity with Multi Lingual printer language support
- Super high print speed of up to 6 IPS
- Fast processing with extended battery life.
- IP54 Protection (Plus Model)
Fields of Operation:
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Public Services
- Field Support
- Print Method: Direct thermal
- Printhead: Flat head
- Media Sensor: Reflect, Transmissive
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 116 x 150 x 80 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg (incl. battery)
- User interface: 128 x 128 pixel Graphic Colour Display, 2 x LED (colours: green, amber, red), 3 x keys
- Temperature: Operating temperature: -15°C to 50°C
- Charging temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity: 25-85% non-condensing relative humidity (RH)
- Power supply: 2.5 Ah Li-ion battery
- Memory (Standard / Plus ): 16 / 32 MB SRAM, 64 MB FROM
- Drop Strength: 1.6 m (multiple drops to concrete)
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Maximum Print Speed: 152.4 mm/second (6 ips)
- Maximum Print Width: 72 mm
- Maximum Print Length: 999 mm
- Barcodes: UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128, NW7, MSI, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial, 2 of 5, Postnet, RM4SCC, KIX-Code, GS1 Databar, Plessy
- 2D Codes: Data Matrix, PDF 417, Maxicode, QR Code, Micro PDF 417, Micro QR, Security QR, GS1 Data Matrix
- Fonts: Bitmap font, Outline font, Price font, TTF, OTF
- Alignment: Centred
- Backing Paper Width: 24-80 mm
- Media Thickness: 0.051-0.165 mm
- Inner Media Core Diameter: 12 mm (with/without core)
- Outer media Roll Diameter: Max. 66.8 mm
- Media Type: Receipt, Tag, Label
- Issue Mode: Batch, Strip
Software & Connectivity:
- Language mode: TPCL, Label, ZPL II, CPCL, ESC/POS, BCI (function)
- Printer Driver: Windows 10/8/7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), OPOS, JPOS
- SDK: iOS, Android, Windows CE/Windows Mobile
- Interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Dual or Wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- Label Software: BarTender Ultra Light