The Dolphin 6500 is simple and versatile for use in many applications, making it predestined for advanced data collection and wireless real-time transmission in retail, supply chain and production environments. The integrated Marvell XScale technology with 624 MHz, which is flexibly applicable via Windows CE 5.0 and Embedded Handheld 6.5, provides top performance at all times. The 2D imager 5300SR scans all standard 1D and 2D barcodes without difficulty, as well as images and signatures. The less expensive 1D version is also a hard worker. The optionally integrated Wi-Fi communication (802.11b/g) provides quick access to critical data in the entire company, while the standard Bluetooth connection simplifies the efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices.
The ergonomic design is supplemented by a slender numerical keypad with 28 keys or a full alphanumeric keypad with 52 keys. The large colour display with touch screen improves user comfort and provides optimum readability, even in different lighting conditions.
Designed for extreme conditions, the Dolphin 6500 is protected according to IP54 against dust, dirt, spray water as well as accidental drops from heights of up to 1.2 m. It therefore offers an optimal combination of performance and reliability, guaranteeing a fast return on investment for mobile employees working in-house.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.3" x 1.7" x 7.8", width at grip: 2.4"
- Weight: 13.4 oz
- Keyboard: 28 or 52-key alphanumeric keypad
- Scan Engine: Adaptus 5.0 Standard Range Imager with laser aimer
- Minimum Print Contrast:
- Display: 3.5" transflective active matrix LCD
- Interface Type: USB, 802.11b/g, BlueTooth
- Power: 3.7 V, 3300 mAh rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 10 hours of continuous use
- Processor: 624 MHz Marvell XScale PXA300
- OS: Windows CE 5.0
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Development Tools: Honeywell SDK for Windows CE 5.0
- Display Resolution: 240x320 QVGA
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F
- Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-ft drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP54, resists windblown dust and splashes of water