According to the resolution of the barcodes the PD9500 has a scanning range from direct contact up to 1 meter. For particularly high resolution barcodes opt for the high performance version rather than the standard version. The high-performance version features an innovative highly liquid lens and thus combines the high-density, extended range and standard variants in one device. For DPM applications (Direct Part Marking), where the barcode is applied by etching, laser or inkjet, Datalogic also offers a special version. This variant reads approximately 80% of products on the market with DPM barcodes reliably, thanks to its sophisticated lighting system. A test under real conditions ensures certainty.
The target area is in this case clearly delineated by red lines, and in the center there is a crosshair. The read receipt is confirmed by Datalogic's patented Green Spot, which is projected on the barcode, as well as an adjustable beeper and green LEDs. This ensures for clarity after each scan and significantly increases the efficiency of the user - software errors from double scanning can be avoided.
Standard, the PowerScan PD9500 contains a practical multi-interface. Depending on the application, connection is via USB, RS232 or KBW interface. A three-year warranty ensures the long-term investment.
- Snappy omnidirectional reading from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft
- Datalogic’s new instinctive ‘frame’ aimer
- New ‘soft white light’ illumination
- Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
- Ergonomic shape provides hours of tireless data collection for the user
- Supports 1D, stacked and 2D codes, postal codes and image capture
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
- Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good read feedback