Based on the successful CL-S621, Citizen offers a desktop label printer with a large print width and a small price tag: the CL-S6621 processes media up to 178 mm wide with a maximum print width of 168 mm. It is ideal for applications in warehousing, logistics, shipping and everywhere where informational labels are needed. At 150mm/sec. it prints high quality, long lasting labels via either a thermal transfer or direct thermal process. With a resolution of 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) the quality is consistently high, and the print results crisp and sharp.
As the smallest printer in its class, it also has an attractive price. Thanks to its compact size (303 x 290 x 273 mm) it stands apart from most comparable label printers. Add to that stability and reliability: the twin-wall ABS housing and metal printing mechanism are highly robust and make the CL-S6621 a long-lasting partner. Thanks to its Hi-Lift mechanism you change the color ribbon and media roll easily and quickly. Plus, it can hold rolls up to 360 m. Even the power supply has room inside the housing: it comes integrated standard, to save even more space and improve its reliability.
Also integrated are an RS232 interface and a USB connection. Optionally equip the CL-S6621 with additional parallel, Ethernet or Wi-Fi interfaces. The large built-in memory of 32 MB RAM and 8 MB Flash guarantees quick processing, plus it saves symbols, etc. directly to the internal memory. The cross-emulation supports Datamax and ZPL II, and simplifies integration, even together with other printers. To make things even easier for you, the drivers CD comes with the delivery.
Handling of the CL-S6621 is both easy and intuitive. Four keys and four status LEDs improve your overview of the front, and minimize training efforts. With an optional auto cutter and peeler, expand its functionality even further and, according to the application, greatly simplify handling.
- Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy media loading
- Internal power supply for reliability
- Both Zebra® and Datamax® emulations are installed as standard
- 360 metre ribbon capacity for fewer ribbon changes with standard 1 inch ribbon cores
- ARCP™ ribbon anti-wrinkle and automatic tensioning system
- Standard tear-bar for perforated tags or optional autocutter
- Internal serial & USB interface as standard
- Parallel, LAN and Wi-Fi interfaces as option
- Optional cutter and peeler
*Available by Christmas*
- Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal
- 203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
- 6 inches per second (150 mm/s)
- 6.6 inches print width(168 mm)
- 4 buttons and 4 LEDs