DuraCase is designed for on-the-go workforces that want handheld devices in their mobile field. Running around to get orders done and meet customers’ demands inevitably leads to slipups, meeting dirt and germs while on the job. With the DuraCase’s Elastomeric (rubber) casing and antimicrobial material, you can prevent scratches and bacteria from tainting your scanner or mobile device.
The Complete Solution:
Introducing, additional protection for our 800 Series scanner without compromising the convenient small size of your handheld device. The DuraCase fits like a rubberized glove, meshing your scanner and mobile into one device, charging as one simultaneously.
Ideal for mobile workers who are looking to use a handheld device and scanner, protect their devices, and prefer the convenience of a single charging device.
- Compatible with Apple® iPod touch® for 5th & 6th generation
- Encloses and protects both Socket Mobile’s
800 Series barcode scanner and iPod device with a durable Elastomeric (rubber) case
- Integrates connectors from both devices directly into the case for dual charging
- Features magnetic contacts for ease of docking and data transferring
- Made with antimicrobial material for ease of cleaning and extra protection against potentially harmful microbes
Designed & made in USA
DuraCase weight: 1.38oz (39g)
DuraCase size: L x H x W 5.4” x .67” x 2.4” (137.6 x 17.02 x 60.0mm)
GDS™ Charging Dock weight: 16.9 oz (478.5g)
GDS™ Charging Dock size: 3.7”x 1.9” x 3.09” (94 x 48.3 x 78.5mm)
USB Cable: 1.2m