The compact barcode scanners of the Magellan 2XXX Series from Datalogic offer professional barcode capture at the POS in retail. The Magellan is the perfect solution whenever high performance and professional hardware at a heavily frequented POS is required. You receive the Magellan either as a horizontal or a vertical in-counter scanner.
The compact Magellan 2300HS is a horizontal scanner that is based on the same professional technology that is used in the 8000 series. It is therefore especially suited for medium to high throughput applications in food retail, chemists or department stores. A combination of 1,800 scan lines per second and depth of field of over 15 cm guarantee rapid article scanning, while unique software features and functions provide further operational capability.
With dimensions of merely 16 x 16 cm, it features a dense scan pattern of 18 lines and 100 scans per second for maximum POS ergonomics. An integrated Flash memory guarantees easy Firmware upgrades, and software features such as Productivity Index Reporting and Advanced First-Strike for decoding offer you analysis, administrative and remote functions.
With the integrated multi-interface the Magellan 2300HS is always flexible and allows you react to different requirements instantly. You only need the corresponding connection cable and the device communicates over the selected interface. Furthermore, it features a powered RS232 port that can be used to connect an additional external handheld scanner.
- 1D / Linear Codes
- Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Stacked Codes
- GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
- AC POWER REQUIREMENTS AC Input: 90-265 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION Operating (Maximum): 9.6 Watts Operating (Nominal): 4.0 Watts Sleep Mode: 2.5 Watts
- ESD PROTECTION (AIR DISCHARGE) 25 kV
- HUMIDITY (NON-CONDENSING) 5 - 95%
- TEMPERATURE Operating: 10 to 40 °C / 50 to 104 °F Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C / -40 to 158 °F
- INTERFACES IBM 46xx
- Keyboard Wedge
- OEM (IBM) USB
- EAS FEATURES Checkpoint Systems: Integrated EAS hardware will work with Counterpoint IX and Evolve D11 models; Sensormatic: Good Read Acknowledgement
- VALUE ADDED FEATURES Diagnostic Reporting; Productivity Index Reporting™ (PIR)
- DIMENSIONS 15.2 x 15.2 x 9.7 cm / 6.0 x 6.0 x 3.8 in
- MOTOR SPEED 6,000 rpm
- READ HEIGHT 15.2 cm / 6.0 in
- READING INDICATORS Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume)
- SCAN LINES 20
Let op: artikelprijs zonder kabel!
RS232 heeft u ook een PSU nodig